We will ask you a few questions to set up a patient account for you, one question includes which primary provider you’d like. If you aren’t sure, you can check out the bios of all our doctors and nurse practitioners. Once established, we make it a priority to schedule your child with their Primary Care Provider or someone on their team.
- Call us to schedule your appointment – 907-562-2120
- Fill out the New Patient Packet
- Bring any insurance cards and identification cards.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your appointment
We offer a complimentary prenatal visit with the provider of your choice. This is an opportunity to meet the provider, learn about LaTouche Pediatrics, and ask any questions you may have. Schedule your visit today, call 907-562-2120.
• Fill out your Prenatal History Form
• Tell your obstetrician or midwife that you have chosen a LaTouche provider
• Bring any insurance cards and identification cards.
• Bring any questions you may have. (Breastfeeding, hospital services, adding a newborn to your insurance)
Pediatricians have training in taking care of children from birth through adolescence and even into young adulthood. Pediatricians focus on child and teen development and are prepared to take care of all issues that teenagers face.
Teen & Young Adult Care
We provide health care for infants through 21 years of age.
OUR DEDICATED STAFF
LaTouche Pediatrics is a private provider of pediatric and adolescent medicine in Anchorage and Eagle River, Alaska. LaTouche Pediatrics was established to provide excellent health care in a warm and professional setting.